Compatible with both the standard LZ7 case and the LZ7 XTD extended version, this stand allows you to orientate your case vertically or on its side, transforming your systems look, improving airflow and reducing desktop footprint.
Standing the LZ7 vertically can transform the look of your system from a shoe box style case into an ultra-compact tower PC.
The stand lifts the case off your desktop with comfortable clearance for rear I/O cables to be routed neatly through the stand itself, for a tidy space saving solution.
The LZ7 can already be stood on its side, however using the standard feet offers minimal clearance to the desktop surface which can restrict airflow.
Using this case stand increases clearance between the case and desktop for optimal airflow, thermal and acoustic system performance.
Stand is supplied flat packed with simple to follow assembly instructions.
- Size – 204mm x 170mm x 58mm
- Desktop Clearance – Case is lifted 55mm above desktop surface
- Material – High quality 5mm acrylic / 5mm real solid walnut wood
- Designed and made in the UK
Assembly Instructions LINK
Available in 4 models to suit your case colour choices:
- Midnight Black – All matte black panels
- Moonlight White – All matte white panels
- Mineral Grey – All matte grey panels
- Black/Walnut – Solid walnut wood side panels with matte black support panels