The XTD is an extended version of the standard LZ7 PC case, sharing many of the same components. The new XTD panels are fully backwards compatible, meaning existing LZ7 owners can upgrade their system without needing to purchase a whole new case.
This upgrade kit contains all the necessary parts to convert an existing LZ7 case into an extended XTD version with easy to follow instructions.
It wouldn’t be a Lazer3D case without customisation and the XTD is no exception, with a range of different designs to choose from for each of the new XTD panels.
The LZ7 XTD Upgrade Kit includes the following parts:
- LZ7 XTD Base Kit (power cable, screws, manual)
- LZ7 XTD Top Panel
- LZ7 XTD Bottom Panel
- SFX PSU Bracket
- SFX to C14 Cutout Adapter Panel
- LZ7 XTD Right Panel*
- LZ7 XTD Left Panel
- LZ7 Right Accessory (Optional)*
- LZ7 Rear DC-DC panel (Optional)
- LZ7 Front Panel (Optional)
*please ensure you pick the correct I/O panel type to match your current LZ7 case.
LZ7 XTD SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: 290mm x 226mm x 158mm
- Volume: 10.4 Litres
- Motherboard Compatibility: Mini-ITX
- GPU Compatibility: Dual Slot, up to 280mm in length, up to 125mm in height
- CPU Cooler Clearance: Up to 135mm height or 120mm AIO (XL-Vent required)
- PSU Compatibility: Standard SFX
- Storage – 2x 2.5” drives
- 1x 120mm/140mm slim (15mm thick) side case fan
- 1x 80mm/92mm (25mm thick) rear case fan (rear DC-DC panel required)
- up to 140mm (25mm thick) top case fan (Top XL-Vent panel required)
This is an upgrade kit for existing LZ7 case owners, this is NOT a full case.
This kit contains all the parts required to convert your LZ7 case into an LZ7 XTD (extended version). The kit is fully customisable to match your existing case, please follow the links to configure your kit.
For full XTD case details please see HERE.