Lazer3D is excited to announce the LZX-15 is available to pre-order NOW!
CLICK HERE to pre-order, or read below for more details
The LZX-15 is Lazer3D’s first case with full Micro-ATX motherboard and expansion support.
Even though it’s our largest case yet, the impressively compact 15 litre chassis is capable of housing some powerful hardware whilst providing airflow optimised cooling.
The highly versatile design can be adapted to suit many different types of builds from high end watercooled gaming systems, to large capacity storage servers.
The LZX-15 is supplied with a unique vertical stand that transforms your system into a slim line compact Tower PC, whilst also providing a neat solution for hiding your power and I/O cables on your desk.
Some Key features of the LZX-15 include:
- Ultra Compact 15 Litre SFF PC Case
- Full size Micro-ATX + ITX motherboard support
- 320mm Length GPUs, Quad Slot, up to 137mm in height*
- 135mm CPU cooler height clearance
- Airflow optimised with support for up to 6 x 120mm Case Fans
- Or, Dual 240mm AIO compatibility (with ITX motherboards)
- Massive storage potential – up to 6x 3.5″ drives + 2.5″ Drives
- Extreme customisation, including real wood options
Depending on whether you’re using a Mini-ITX or Micro-ATX motherboard will determine the different layout options available.
This is due to the orientation of the SFX power supply (stood upright or lay flat).
Using a Micro-ATX motherboard reduces the mounting options you have available above the CPU area, but using a Mini-ITX motherboard allows for some very interesting setup possibilites, such as:
- High airflow Mini-ITX Gaming PC – Triple Slot GPU and Watercooled CPU
- Side mounted 240mm AIO for the GPU, leaving room above the CPU for mounting extra storage drives, or using a compact CPU tower cooler such as the Noctua U9S
Other upgrades we have made to the LZX-8 over the LZ7 include increased GPU length compatibility from 186mm up to 205mm, allowing some of the new RTX 3060 Ti dual fan mini cards from EVGA and Asus to fit. This extra length also allows for a single 3.5″ hard drive to be fitted in front of the motherboard in certain layouts.
At the heart of every Lazer3D case is customisation, the LZX-15 is no different with multiple options for every panel. We believe customisation is a key part of building a system that reflects your personality.
Whether you want low key subtle style with an understated all black build, a contemporary blend of tech and rustic nature with our real wood options, or an energetic RGB focused build, the LZX-15 can be customised to suit you.
PRE-ORDERS & SHIPPING
The LZX-15 is available to pre-order from today with a special limited time only introductory price, shipping will start on a first come first serve basis from early June 2023.
The LZX-15 will start at £149.95* (ex VAT) for anyone who pre-orders, after which standard pricing of £169.95 (ex VAT) will begin.
*Price will change slightly depending on which options you choose in the configurator.
Please click HERE to view the LZX-15 pre-order product page
Or, click below to go straight to configurator page: