SFF PC Case
The LZ7 focuses on being a true ITX PC gaming case that doesn’t compromise on cooling performance.
The layout and proportions take full advantage of the latest compact PC hardware such as short length Graphics Cards, SFX power supplies, 2.5” storage drives and slim case fans.
The end result is a compact cube case measuring just 7.07 litres that can deliver some serious gaming performance in real style.
A combination of a 140mm slim case fan (not included) and 360 degree GPU ventilation practically eliminates heat re-circulation by pushing hot exhaust air straight out the case.
Temperatures stay lower, fans run quieter, and your hardware can maintain maximum boost speeds for longer.
The LZ7 is not trying to be the smallest or most powerful gaming case in the world, but instead focuses on compact performance with sensible cooling for a more balanced system.
Customisation is at the heart of the LZ7, with a huge selection of design options, colours and accessories to choose from.
LZ7 - SPECIFICATION
- Mini ITX form factor
- SFX PSU Support (Modular and Non-Modular)
- 226mm (W) x 198mm (D) x 158mm (H) (without feet)
- 7.07 Litre volume
- 1x Dual Slot Full height
- Length up to 186mm
- Height up to 131mm*
- Compatible with MSI and Gigabyte RTX 2070 ITX models
- Max CPU cooler clearance 70mm
- 1x 140mm or 120mm x 15mm fan (slim type)
- Positive Pressure setup recommended for best overall results
- Oversized GPU direct intake vents
- 360 degree GPU exhaust ventilation
- Dedicated PSU intake and exhaust vents
- 2x 2.5″ Drives (up to 15mm thick)
- M.2 Drive under motherboard (with passive airflow)
- 2x USB 3.0 Ports (optional)
- Headphone and Microphone audio ports (optional)
- Power and Reset Buttons (optional)
- Power and HDD Activity LEDs (optional)
- Choice of feet style
- Intake Dust Filters or Fan Guard (optional)
- Bottom, Top, Front & Rear panel: 5mm Acrylic sheet
- Left Side, Right Side & HDD mount panel: 3mm Acrylic Sheet
- Corner Joints: High strength 3D Printed Polyamide SLS with hand pressed Brass threaded inserts
- Colours and Finish: A wide variety is available to choose from
REAL WOOD OPTIONS
Choose from a range of solid wood Front Panels including Oak, Walnut and Cherry.
Being made from real wood means each panel can vary in tone, colour and texture, every panel is truly unique.